LITERATURE (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which magazines/publications accept submissions for steampunk short stories?

Title says it all really, I'm wondering where an aspiring steampunk author can see examples of short fiction and can submit my own efforts…

Started by Peter Francis

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Michael Grey

STEAMPUNK COMICS - a list

Do have any favorite Steampunk comic books?An obvious one to get us started is the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Alan Moore. A lot o…

Started by Lia Keyes

7 Jun 6, 2011

Hypatia / short extract on figment.com

If anyone is interested, I've posted on Figment.com a very short piece from a story that I'm working on. It's effectively a character sketc…

Started by D. L. Major

0 Apr 19, 2011

Journal of Neo-Victorian Studies

The Journal of Neo-Victorian Studies had an entire issue dedicated to steampunk (Vol. 3, No. 1, 2010). All the articles are available for f…

Started by Michal Wojcik

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Helen Ryan

Ruminations on the Steampunk Nation

Why Steampunk?   The original punk culture of the late 60s and 70s introduced the punk label as an identifier for dissidents fighting again…

Started by Ettrick

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Ettrick

Article: Verne Among the Punks

by Howard V. Hendrix Abstract "Much of the critical discussion of the steampunk school in English-language science fiction and science fan…

Started by Lia Keyes

0 Nov 14, 2010

Steampunk Book Signing

Hi. We will be reading/signing our new steampunk fantasy The Greyfriar: Vampire Empire Book 1 at Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill, NC. Saturday…

Started by Clay and Susan Griffith

0 Nov 14, 2010

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #103 with The Yellow Hoods author, Adam Dreece
"Interview #103 with The Yellow Hoods author, Adam Dreece, conclusion, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/interview-103-adam-dreece-2/"
Mar 15
Kevin Steil posted a blog post
Mar 14
Noir Magus posted a discussion

The Replicant - NZ Steampunk Magazine

I thought the below might be of interest. Obviously I'm totally biased because the first article is about me :-)The Replicant – March 2017 editionWelcome to the third edition of The Replicant, issued in March 2017 – the collected efforts of Eccentric Gearing, the League of Imagineers’ writing group.This link gives access to the PDF:https://1drv.ms/b/s!AuctGItcm-U-gWCbWw5qSdN3HLpISee More
Mar 6
M D Flyn posted a photo

header_site_large2

Writer extraordinaire and perpetrator of geekery. Lover of all things fantasy, scifi, & otherwise weird, including all you lovely weirdos.
Feb 28
M D Flyn is now a member of S.W.A.G
Feb 27
Leon Bawdon is now a member of S.W.A.G
Feb 17
Brianna Smith is now a member of S.W.A.G
Feb 16
Kevin Steil posted a blog post
Jan 31

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2017   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by