MEET AND GREET (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings!

Hello to all!  I'm Jade, I'm an illustrator and wanna-be writer :)  I think Steampunk is so beautiful, imaginative and inspired.  I hope t…

Started by Jade Zivanovic

4 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Jade Zivanovic

The Pat O'Malley Historical Steampunk Mystery Trilogy

Hi All You Steam Punkers! I am a self-published writer who has crept slowly into the steampunk genre from the historical mystery genre.  M…

Started by Jim Musgrave

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Jim Musgrave

*waves* Howdy!

I'm Darke, a self-published author and I'm so glad I found this place! I 'discovered' Steampunk a little over a year ago and have been obse…

Started by Darke Conteur

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Blimprider

Hello

Hello, I am Freya Amber. I am the owner of Treasured Fashions. We make OOAK jewelry, accessories and clothing inspired by:  Steam punk, Got…

Started by Freya Amber

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Freya Amber

Hi Everyone!

What is everyone working on? Please share your art, and I'll take a look! I love connecting with other artists. Oh yeah -- and for my part,…

Started by Lisa England

0 Jun 5, 2013

A big Hel-lo!!

Hi! I'm a friend of Lia's and thrilled to join this group! I've written a Y.A. Fantastical/Steampunk/Adventure/Romance and hope to get it…

Started by Jackie Garlick-Pynaert

3 May 19, 2013
Reply by Jackie Garlick-Pynaert

My Book Covers

Hi, I think I've introduced myself here before. If not, greetings all. I've been a member for awhile. I believe I read that if I post my bo…

Started by D. A. Metrov

5 May 18, 2013
Reply by Lia Keyes

Simian on board

Hi my name's Gavin and I'm a writer of various oddity, predominantly short stories, but some longer stuff too. You can find me here - http:…

Started by Gavin Wilson

3 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Darke Conteur

Hello All

Hello everyone. My name is Karl or (Baron Von Orlock). Just dropped by to say hello. I was born and raised in NYC but have lived for the la…

Started by Karl D.

0 Nov 19, 2012

Greetings

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest.  Just found this site and thought I should connect with other folks working in the genre of steam. …

Started by Robert A Mancebo

0 Nov 17, 2012

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Tina Holland is now a member of S.W.A.G
May 18
Thorn E Martinek is now a member of S.W.A.G
May 16
Christopher C. Meeker posted photos
May 15
L.S. Kilroy is now friends with Bill Tillman and Tim Campbell
Apr 16
Stewart J Breier added a discussion to the group AIRSHIP ADVENTURERS
Thumbnail

The Azure Cat

I'm in because I drew blueprints for a water ship / aerial / spacecraft, It runs on steam, and utilizes a mechanical energy storage and generation device.Within the vessel is a garden, for entirely self-contained food.The one aspect I haven't entirely worked out is H2O generation, i.e. fuel, or perpetual fuel.The ship also has a gamer's deck, in the event things get dull, or the moment strikes.Happy Sailing,SJSee More
Apr 3
Stephanie Kato and Clay Davis are now friends
Apr 3
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with Legend of Everett Forge author, Scott Wilke
"Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with The Legend of Everett Forge author Scott Wilke, conclusion, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/interview-104-wilke-4/"
Mar 30
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with Legend of Everett Forge author, Scott Wilke
"Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with The Legend of Everett Forge author Scott Wilke, part 3, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/interview-104-wilke-3/"
Mar 29

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2017   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service