Autumn Bradley's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! :)"

Autumn Bradley replied Jun 3, 2011 to Body Horror and the Fusion of Man & Machine

32 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Stewart J Breier

"I broke the rules with semi-sentient clockworks in my own writing. That's a function…"

Autumn Bradley replied Jun 2, 2011 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"And before long someone will call for more fanciful exploration of the impossible. :…"

Autumn Bradley replied Jun 2, 2011 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"Can't forget the Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. I'd put Kafka's The Metam…"

Autumn Bradley replied Jun 2, 2011 to Body Horror and the Fusion of Man & Machine

32 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Stewart J Breier

"I have a new project in the works: http://mechanomorphosis.tumblr.com It's a steam…"

Autumn Bradley replied Jun 2, 2011 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

"For me, it is balancing tone and readability. I am targeting YA, and I have a great…"

Autumn Bradley replied Mar 5, 2011 to WHAT'S THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE YOU'VE FOUND WITH WRITING STEAMPUNK?

10 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Paul Marlowe

"Well, any discussion of machine awareness must also include some discussion of machi…"

Autumn Bradley replied Mar 5, 2011 to Automata - Self-aware?

14 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Lewis Mulligan and the Pandemonium Engine   YA Steampunk adventure set in and altern…"

Autumn Bradley replied Feb 25, 2011 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

"My work has been different each time. It also depends on the intended length of the…"

Autumn Bradley replied Feb 24, 2011 to Plotting...So how's it done anyway?

23 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Don Beyer posted a blog post

Steampunk Western shorts with Vampires, Zombies, action, and more!

An excerpt from "Dust and Blood" - the first story in the Tales from the Brymlight Observer short story anthology currently on Kickstarter.In this riveting short story, the sinister Jeremiah Wilkins partners up with Sheriff Ethan Drake to lift a curse from Knuckles Gap, one that demands a horrible price each dawn…http://www.brymlight.com/excerpt-from-dust-and-blood-1/Enjoy!DonSee More
Jul 26
Don Beyer posted a video

Tales from the Brymlight Observer - Grimpunk Stories

Tales from The Brymlight Observer are dark, alt-history adventures, chronicled by the fictional underground tabloid. Blending steampunk, gritty realism, and ...
Jul 24
Don Beyer posted photos
Jul 24
Don Beyer and Samuel Keystone Sprocket are now friends
Jul 24
Don Beyer posted a status
"Really excited to share that the Kickstarter for the first stories from the Brymlight world is up and going! http://kck.st/2O95g2I"
Jul 24
magassia promotions posted blog posts
Jul 16
Charity Winiarski liked Stephanie Kato's profile
Jul 12
Charity Winiarski liked Madeleine Holly-Rosing's profile
Jul 12

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2018   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service