FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Jon Messenger is now a member of S.W.A.G
Monday
Profile IconS.W.A.G now has videos
Monday
Stephanie Kato replied to Stephanie Kato's discussion New to S.W.A.G
"The full title is The Post-Apocalyptic Society: A Nelson and Hyde Revolution. It's the first book in a series. My book series is a combination of steampunk, post-apocalyptic, and dystopia. There's a lot of action and some humor. My book is…"
Friday
CT Hutt replied to Stephanie Kato's discussion New to S.W.A.G
"Hi Stephanie, I just signed up for SWAG myself. It sounds like you and I write in a very similar genre. What's the name of your book? Cheers, CT Hutt"
Thursday
CT Hutt is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jun 21
frances J. Marion is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jun 8
Stephanie Kato posted a discussion

New to S.W.A.G

Hi everybody. I joined The Steampunk Writers and Artists Guild today. It's great to meet fellow steampunk enthusiasts and writers. I'm a steampunk author from Southern California. My book series is The Post-Apocalyptic Society and I released the first installment this year. For now, it's only available on Amazon.com and Kindle. It started out as a writing experiment and then I completely fell in love with the genre. I'm definitely open minded to new friendships and networking. This looks like a…See More
Jun 2
Stephanie Kato posted a status
"Hi guys! I'm a new member to S.W.A.G. and looking forward to some very cool and interesting experiences."
Jun 2

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

© 2016   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service