Gary Alan Ruse's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I finally got the new book up and running. And since I wanted to try something diffe…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied May 3, 2013 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

"I doubt that Phillip Reeve ever meant that writers should jam long drawn out technic…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Mar 17, 2013 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"I think he wasn't questioning airships in Steampunk stories, just steam powered airs…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Mar 16, 2012 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"Kelly,  if you're talking about a novel, and you're writing it double-spaced, 12 poi…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Mar 3, 2012 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014

"Advice for writers with works in progress? "You lose it if you talk about it." - Ern…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Oct 11, 2011 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014

"I agree with both Lia and Caire on this---plausibility is important, and avoiding ov…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Sep 4, 2011 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"Above and beyond the fact that such things are quirky, and Steampunk fans love anyth…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Jun 23, 2011 to What's With The Prosthetics?

21 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Robert A Mancebo

"You're right--history often repeats itself and there are sometimes scary parallels b…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Jun 8, 2011 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"Indeed!  What you describe would not only be a great set of wheels, enough of them m…"

Gary Alan Ruse replied Jun 8, 2011 to Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

"Claire--you are wise to take the new approach!  Doing it the other way is like build…"

79 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Lia Keyes

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2018   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service