All Discussions Tagged '#madhatter' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call to Artist - Mad Hatter Arts Festival, Coconut Grove, FL November 17-18, 2012

Coconut Grove, FL – Mad Hatter Arts Festival returns November 17-18 from 10am to 5 pm at The Barnacle Historic State Park and along the sid…

Started by Katrina Boler

0 Oct 22, 2012

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                      WORDPRESS

GOOGLE+                        GOODREADS

Latest Activity

Leslie Orton commented on Leslie Orton's photo
Thumbnail

New Fad of Being "Locked In" Captures London Thrill-Seekers in the next edition of The Aether Chronicle!

"This pic is from a contributor, but I stylized it, and changed it to colour. The pic for the "Ripper Sightings Bring Strange Rescue" are my work. I took a couple of rough silhouettes off of an image website, then reconstructed them, added…"
13 hours ago
Jack Tyler commented on Leslie Orton's photo
Thumbnail

New Fad of Being "Locked In" Captures London Thrill-Seekers in the next edition of The Aether Chronicle!

"These new pics are nice.  Simple elegance in execution.  Your work, or a contributor?"
16 hours ago
Leslie Orton posted photos
21 hours ago
Leslie Orton posted a status
"New Fad of Being “Locked In” Captures London Thrill-Seekers--Find Out More In The Next Edition of The Aether Chronicle!"
yesterday
Aidana WillowRaven commented on Aidana WillowRaven's blog post 'Terra Rising: By Right of Arms' ~ cover art & design
"You know me, I don't read them until after the fact, either, lol. From what little I know, it may fit into the cli-fi category, but I can't be certain of that. So many sub-genres out there, I'm sure I'm getting it wrong, lol."
Saturday
Jack Tyler commented on Aidana WillowRaven's blog post 'Terra Rising: By Right of Arms' ~ cover art & design
"Not having read the book, the blurb looks to me like mainstream SF, rather than being any sort of 'punk at all.  I specify again, not having read the book."
Saturday
Nick Valentino posted a status
"New Blog Post: We're offering free ads for your project and more updates http://j.mp/1vX8g2x"
Saturday
Aidana WillowRaven commented on Aidana WillowRaven's blog post 'Terra Rising: By Right of Arms' ~ cover art & design
"So where would the post-apocalyptic/dystopian society above, fit in? Or wouldn't it?"
Saturday

MEMBERS' BOOK COVERS

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lia Keyes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service