All Discussions Tagged 'Phillip' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phillip Reeve Calls for Greater Scientific Plausibility in Steampunk Fiction!

In a new interview, Phillip Reeve (author of the Mortal Engines quartet, and the Larklight series) made this statement in relation to his w…

Started by Lia Keyes

79 Aug 11
Reply by Lia Keyes

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Lori Holuta posted a discussion

The Steamkettle Kids Save The Day - On Sale Now

Now available in every e-format!   “The Steamkettle Kids Save The Day”, a short story for pre-teens. 21 pages, 99 cents! If you are gifting a lucky young person with a reader this Christmas, why not gift them with a story to read as well?“Welcome to the busy, industrial port city of Steamkettle Bay, the second-largest city in all of Industralia. It’s filled with manufacturing factories, airship docks, inventors, artists, and lots and lots of streetwise, clever kids. It’s a warm Saturday in the…See More
5 hours ago
Samuel Keystone Sprocket posted photos
14 hours ago
Karen J Carlisle shared Aidana WillowRaven's blog post on Facebook
yesterday
Karen J Carlisle liked Aidana WillowRaven's blog post Murder in Belgrave Square ~ cover art and design for Tim Lewis (@TimLewisAuthor)
yesterday
Aidana WillowRaven posted a blog post

Murder in Belgrave Square ~ cover art and design for Tim Lewis (@TimLewisAuthor)

I'm such a kid, sometimes. I really do enjoy creating book covers for children, especially the reluctant reader ages between seven and eighteen. Luckily for me, the Intermediate Reader - New Adult genres are booming right now, so I'm getting a lot of fun cover projects. :DI actually finished this cover months ago, but didn't have a blurb to post with it until now, so I held off showing it off.Blurb: January,…See More
yesterday
Captain Valiant posted a status
"New website being worked on at www.valiantmichael.com"
yesterday
Adam J. Whitlatch posted a status
"Steampunk author Beth Cato interviewed me about my recent "War of the Worlds: Goliath" novelization. http://tinyurl.com/pb6475c"
Wednesday
Philip Allan Brian Drew added a discussion to the group GASLIGHT ROMANCE
Thumbnail

Who is your favourite gaslight character?

Who is your favourite gaslight romance / gaslamp fantasy character? Is it Sherlock Holmes? Or do you prefer somebody a bit more obscure like Dr Nikola?See More
Dec 15

MEMBERS' BOOK COVERS

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lia Keyes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service