All Discussions Tagged 'cyborg' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo Shoot

I did a photo shoot recently near Savage, Maryland. It featured my jewelry and accessories and some wonderful friends. Here are a few highl…

Started by Josh Aterovis

0 Nov 2, 2012

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Shammy Dee is now a member of S.W.A.G
Wednesday
John Graham replied to E. A. Hennessy's discussion New Novel, Grigory's Gadget, to be published in March! ARCs available if interested
"I will be picking that one up when it comes out on paperback"
Feb 4
John Graham posted a status
"Has anyone tried to use the ideas that you have come up with in a book or art piece and tried to make it fully functional in real life?"
Feb 4
John Graham posted a discussion

Just Thought I Would Say Hello

Well I just started here so I guess it would be good to introduce myself.  My name is John and I'm from Texas.  Been into Steampunk for about 10 years now and like most things that are addictive its been my constant thought through out the last 10 years.  I am currently working on a novel set right about the time of the Romanov's demise.  I do most of my writing on either 2 1920's L.C. Smith & Corona typewriters or by fountain pen.  Tried writing on a computer once till I put the floppy…See More
Feb 3
John Graham replied to Helen Ryan's discussion Quick Question... in the group WORDSMITHS
"Not sure if you are still working on this novel or not.  The steam revolution in England was the Industrial Revolution if that is what you are referring to.  As for the word "Steampunk" I would use whatever comes naturally to…"
Feb 3
John Graham added a discussion to the group WORDSMITHS
Thumbnail

Currently working on a Steampunk Intrigue novel

Hello everyone.  The novel I am currently working on has a little bit of mad science, political intrigue and of course sketchy figures.  Can't really reveal much just yet since it is still in the research phase.  Havn't been able to work on it in a couple weeks due to work and it is real hard for me to get into the writing with a noisy background and on a computer.  I've always kind of preferred the old manual typewriters and a fountain pen myself.  So I guess till I get back from work it will…See More
Feb 3
John Graham posted a status
"At work dreaming of my 1920's Corona typewriter. My writers notebook is starting to get full with ideas for my book I have been working on."
Feb 3
Pat thesteamwarehouse is now a member of S.W.A.G
Feb 2

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service