All Discussions Tagged 'new' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Novel, Grigory's Gadget, to be published in March! ARCs available if interested

Hello all! I'm getting ready to publish my debut novel, Grigory's Gadget - Book 1 of the Gaslight Frontier Series! It's currently available…

Started by E. A. Hennessy

3 May 14, 2016
Reply by E. A. Hennessy

ONE SMOKING HOT FAIRY TAIL now out in paperback!

Hi all, Proud to announce a new release! America’s population is slowly dying due to an epidemic, and Alexander, an ancient, immortal s…

Started by Kevin James Breaux

0 Apr 9, 2016

New York Comic Con 2013

Hey fellow steampunkers! I am pleased to announce that I'm going to be at NYCC this year to promote my new YA Time travel novel EXTRACTED A…

Started by Sherry D. Ficklin

1 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Kevin Steil

New from Circlet Press: House of Sable Locks!

New from Circlet Press -- House of Sable Locks. From Passionate Plume award finalist Elizabeth Schechter comes a steampunk novel of dark…

Started by Elizabeth Schechter

0 Jul 14, 2013

Blitzkrieg on Amazon/Kindle for Fistful of Reefer

Blitzkrieg!!! On July 27th-28th the history of the written word will take a diversionary path from which it may never recover, and you can…

Started by David Mark Brown

0 Jul 27, 2011

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Tina Holland is now a member of S.W.A.G
May 18
Thorn E Martinek is now a member of S.W.A.G
May 16
Christopher C. Meeker posted photos
May 15
L.S. Kilroy is now friends with Bill Tillman and Tim Campbell
Apr 16
Stewart J Breier added a discussion to the group AIRSHIP ADVENTURERS
Thumbnail

The Azure Cat

I'm in because I drew blueprints for a water ship / aerial / spacecraft, It runs on steam, and utilizes a mechanical energy storage and generation device.Within the vessel is a garden, for entirely self-contained food.The one aspect I haven't entirely worked out is H2O generation, i.e. fuel, or perpetual fuel.The ship also has a gamer's deck, in the event things get dull, or the moment strikes.Happy Sailing,SJSee More
Apr 3
Stephanie Kato and Clay Davis are now friends
Apr 3
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with Legend of Everett Forge author, Scott Wilke
"Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with The Legend of Everett Forge author Scott Wilke, conclusion, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/interview-104-wilke-4/"
Mar 30
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with Legend of Everett Forge author, Scott Wilke
"Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with The Legend of Everett Forge author Scott Wilke, part 3, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/interview-104-wilke-3/"
Mar 29

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2017   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service