All Discussions Tagged 'short' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Steamkettle Kids Save The Day - On Sale Now

Now available in every e-format!   “The Steamkettle Kids Save The Day”, a short story for pre-teens. 21 pages, 99 cents! If you are gifting…

Started by Lori Holuta

2 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Lori Holuta

Midway Between Heaven & Hell Released

I just released a suspenseful Victorian era short story about blackmail, love, death and revenge called Midway Between Heaven & Hell. …

Started by S.C. Barrus

0 Feb 13, 2013

Boston Metaphysical Society Webcomic - Print Edition

BOSTON METAPHYSICAL SOCIETY WEBCOMIC  - SPECIAL FIRST PRINT EDITION (FIRST CHAPTER) - AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE! This edition is soft-bound w…

Started by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

0 Nov 1, 2012

Call for short story submissions for newsletter at steampunk store!

Our store is looking for stories for our newsletter, the Curiouser Phalarope! THEME: A store where something unexpected occurs.  Steampun…

Started by Brynn Watson

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Brynn Watson

Ether Frolics Released

My short story collection Ether Frolics: Nine Tales from the Etheric Explorers Club came out this month.    It's a collection of nine stori…

Started by Paul Marlowe

3 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Paul Marlowe

New Short Stories/Novelettes for BOSTON METAPHYSICAL SOCIETY Webcomic

Hi Everyone: I've got new short story/novelettes available on Kindle and Nook. All stories are based in the universe of the BOSTON METAPHYS…

Started by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

0 Jul 15, 2012

ADAPTING STORIES INTO SCREENPLAYS: And a brief history of the first Steamfunk movie (video)!

ADAPTING STORIES INTO SCREENPLAYS   On August 4, 2012, I will be Co-Directing the State of Black Science Fiction Film Festival. The State o…

Started by Balogun Ojetade

0 May 31, 2012

Looking for Writers

I'd like to commission a few writers for a project I'm doing.  It's a steampunk alternate history taking place in Appalachia.   I'd want a…

Started by B'omarr Punk

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Ray Dean

Announcing the launch of Parts: A Steampunk Tale of Love and Mechanomorphosis

Parts is a steampunk story told in journal format about Professor Edwin Montgomery Grey as he transforms his body part by part into a mec…

Started by Autumn Bradley

0 Jun 2, 2011

Steampunk Anthology Releases!

Four authors, four steampunk stories in this digital only anthology. $2.99 http://tinyurl.com/dreamspellsteampunk http://tinyurl.com/Dreams

Started by Pauline Baird Jones

0 May 26, 2011

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Yvonne Wu is now a member of S.W.A.G
yesterday
Max Casco (Giovanni Krakauer) and Blimprider are now friends
Wednesday
Max Casco (Giovanni Krakauer) is now a member of S.W.A.G
Tuesday
Patriciahickman is now a member of S.W.A.G
Sunday
Leslie Orton and Hugh Ashton are now friends
Mar 18
Milton Davis replied to Steen Rancher's discussion PoD or Self-Publishing - any Experience with that?
"You're welcome. Check out this post. There are a lot of resources for self publishers out there, including groups that will tell you which PODs to avoid. I tend to stay away from the groups that charge for membership. Good luck and good…"
Mar 17
Steen Rancher replied to Steen Rancher's discussion PoD or Self-Publishing - any Experience with that?
"Thank you Milton!  This is exactly the sort of feed-back I was hoping for.  It's kind of scary how many of the Indie "companies" are actually just scammers preying on us starry-eyed(?) authors."
Mar 17
Milton Davis replied to Steen Rancher's discussion PoD or Self-Publishing - any Experience with that?
"I use Lightning Source. They're owned by Ingram, one of the largest international book distributors in the world. I started with them and discovered Createspace later but I've seen no strong reason to change. Each has its advantages and…"
Mar 17

MEMBERS' BOOK COVERS

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Lia Keyes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service