All Discussions Tagged 'soldier' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo Shoot

I did a photo shoot recently near Savage, Maryland. It featured my jewelry and accessories and some wonderful friends. Here are a few highl…

Started by Josh Aterovis

0 Nov 2, 2012

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Renee Sebastian and Bill Tillman are now friends
50 minutes ago
Professor Stanwell Briar liked BJ's profile
4 hours ago
Bill Tillman posted a status
"50 Years Ago I watched the Monaco Grand Prix live, today so little is left of that romantic place."
5 hours ago
L.S. Kilroy replied to L.S. Kilroy's discussion Releasing debut novel, The Vitruvian Heir in the group THE EMPORIUM
"Hi Einar! Thank you so much for the message - the novel released this past January so it is currently available for purchase and it's getting very good reviews. I'm so thankful for these online steampunk communities because I really want…"
8 hours ago
Nick Valentino posted a status
"New Blog Post: The Brass Screw Confederacy this weekend! http://nickvalentino.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-brass-screw-confederacy.html"
22 hours ago
Einar Mercier replied to L.S. Kilroy's discussion Releasing debut novel, The Vitruvian Heir in the group THE EMPORIUM
"I've always loved alternate history and post-apocalyptic fiction, and this universe you describe sounds fascinating. Some of the plotlines (aristocrat girl forced to make a decision that changes everything, grandmother's secret legacy,…"
yesterday
Einar Mercier liked L.S. Kilroy's discussion Releasing debut novel, The Vitruvian Heir
yesterday
Karen J Carlisle posted a photo

Me, on a good day...

photo by David Ruwoldt
yesterday

MEMBERS' BOOK COVERS

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Lia Keyes.