All Discussions Tagged 'soldier' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo Shoot

I did a photo shoot recently near Savage, Maryland. It featured my jewelry and accessories and some wonderful friends. Here are a few highl…

Started by Josh Aterovis

0 Nov 2, 2012

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Aidana WillowRaven posted a blog post

Sword Masters of Mars ~ cover art and design; plus, my idol, Michael Whelan.

I've made it no secret that the artist I credit for inspiring me to go to college for fine art and design, with the intention of one day being a book cover artist, is Michael Whelan. There are, I'm sure, thousands of artists, if not more, that can claim the same.For those not readily familiar with his name, you have very likely read some of the books his…See More
6 hours ago
Profile IconDavid Drake, Katherine L. Morse and Stephen Sanders joined S.W.A.G
20 hours ago
Katherine L. Morse posted a photo

"London, Where It All Began"

This is Brian Kesinger's cover for our first illustrated, hard-cover book.
yesterday
Prof.TT Lowther posted a photo

Prof.TT Lowthers Gaseous Tube_o

a Gaseous reactionary device thereby creating diffusionary diodic light!
yesterday
Blimprider posted a discussion

Steampunk Play

Members in the New England area, take note: Mrs. Hawking, a steampunk-themed play revolving around the proto-feminist activities of the title character, will open in Boston on January 16th, 2015.  Full information is available at Mrs Hawking.  The play is the brainchild of Phoebe Roberts, an emerging theater professional of some promise, so…See More
Tuesday
Joseph Gatch posted a photo

SnS_cover_FRONT

Now available, my third book (second due out first week of December) is a fun crossover between my character and another writer's.…
Sunday
Leslie Orton posted a blog post

The Aether Chronicle #20: England Builds The Library of the Future! Books Not To Be Read For 1000 Years!

Steampunk Newspaper The Aether Chronicle #20: England Builds The Library of the Future! Books Not To Be Read For 1000 Years!Life on Mars? One Man Thinks So and is Preparing For INVASION!Chronicle%20%2320.pdfTo Subscribe to The Aether Chronicle, click the link below and "Follow" the Discussion below, which is…See More
Sunday
Renee Sebastian liked Clive Tern's discussion Felicitous Tidings
Nov 22

MEMBERS' BOOK COVERS

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

#STEAMPUNKCHAT TRANSCRIPTS

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Lia Keyes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service