All Discussions Tagged 'story' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midway Between Heaven & Hell Released

I just released a suspenseful Victorian era short story about blackmail, love, death and revenge called Midway Between Heaven & Hell. …

Started by S.C. Barrus

0 Feb 13, 2013

Boston Metaphysical Society Webcomic - Print Edition

BOSTON METAPHYSICAL SOCIETY WEBCOMIC  - SPECIAL FIRST PRINT EDITION (FIRST CHAPTER) - AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE! This edition is soft-bound w…

Started by Madeleine Holly-Rosing

0 Nov 1, 2012

Call for short story submissions for newsletter at steampunk store!

Our store is looking for stories for our newsletter, the Curiouser Phalarope! THEME: A store where something unexpected occurs.  Steampun…

Started by Brynn Watson

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Brynn Watson

FURIOUS FATAL FISTS OF STEAMFUNK: How To Write Fight Scenes That Ain’t Wack!

FURIOUS FATAL FISTS OF STEAMFUNK: How To Write Fight Scenes That Ain’t Wack!   I am a writer. I write speculative fiction – mainly, Ste…

Started by Balogun Ojetade

0 Jun 21, 2012

Steampunk Bible

Most of us have seen the steampunk Shakespeare project going on lately. This got me thinking: Could something, like say, the Holy Bible be…

Started by Graham Russell

7 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

Looking for Writers

I'd like to commission a few writers for a project I'm doing.  It's a steampunk alternate history taking place in Appalachia.   I'd want a…

Started by B'omarr Punk

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Ray Dean

Announcing the launch of Parts: A Steampunk Tale of Love and Mechanomorphosis

Parts is a steampunk story told in journal format about Professor Edwin Montgomery Grey as he transforms his body part by part into a mec…

Started by Autumn Bradley

0 Jun 2, 2011

Steampunk story on StarshipSofa

Hi, everyone. Just to let you know, my steampunk(ish) tale, Dr. North's Wound, is one of the two main fictions on the Hugo Award-winning st…

Started by John Dodds

0 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Peter Francis

More off-topicness...a story of mine.

Just a link to a fanfiction of mine, check it out if you like. I've put about 6000 words up, and the comments are worth reading.   http://c…

Started by Helen Ryan

0 Mar 23, 2011

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                      WORDPRESS

GOOGLE+                        GOODREADS

Latest Activity

Ichabod Temperance commented on Wendy L. Callahan's blog post The Indie Steampunk Lit Extravaganza!
"I am so thrilled to be a part of this promotion! Thanks for sharing, Wendy L. Callahan!"
11 hours ago
Ichabod Temperance liked Wendy L. Callahan's blog post The Indie Steampunk Lit Extravaganza!
11 hours ago
Wendy L. Callahan posted events
13 hours ago
Wendy L. Callahan added a discussion to the group Sounds Of Steam
Thumbnail

Sounds of Steam, Adventures at Steampunk Empire Symposium, April 26, 2014

Note: This event will be for BOTH Saturday the 26th live recording at Steampunk Empire Symposium AND the show on Monday the 28th! https://www.facebook.com/events/887517111273776/ Join Travis and Wendy LIVE at Steampunk Empire Symposium where we shall record a show in front of you and others as our first live and interactive audience! We will have guests join us, including Calamity Dawn of Calamity Labs, Gandersnitch the Goblin, and…See More
14 hours ago
Nick Valentino posted a status
15 hours ago
Wendy L. Callahan and Ava Morgan are now friends
yesterday
Ava Morgan posted a photo
yesterday
Ava Morgan is now a member of S.W.A.G
yesterday

MEMBERS' BOOK COVERS

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

Click here for SWAG badges for websites