New Novel, Grigory's Gadget, to be published in March! ARCs available if interested

Hello all!

I'm getting ready to publish my debut novel, Grigory's Gadget - Book 1 of the Gaslight Frontier Series! It's currently available for presale in paperback and ebook form on Amazon, and in ebook form on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, andiTunes. It will go on sale on March 12 :)

Here's the synopsis:

Lodninsk, Morozhia is a frozen, industrial wasteland. Isolated by steep mountains and ruled by an authoritarian government, it isn’t anyone’s idea of home-sweet-home.

Zoya and her friends Demyan, Lilia, Anya, and Nikolai decide to leave their freezing home to start a new life. They set their sights on the tropical paradise of Mirgorod, Vernulaia, where they can study at its prestigious university while taking in the sun and sand…but nothing ever goes so smoothly.

When pirates attack their passenger ship, the friends are shanghaied and forced to be part of their crew. What’s more, the pirates have a particular interest in Zoya’s family heirloom: a small gadget of compacted wires and gears. Unsure what power the gadget holds, Zoya knows she must protect it with her life.

Trapped with pirates, caught in the struggle for the mysterious gadget, will Zoya and her friends be able to make it safely to their new home?

If anyone would be interested in receiving an Advance Review Copy, please let me know! The eBook formats (epub and mobi) are currently available, and paperback will be available soon.

Views: 107

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be picking that one up when it comes out on paperback

Congratulations on your upcoming release! Lovely cover!

Thanks everyone! I can't believe it's been out for 2 months already :D

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

magassia promotions posted a blog post

I Got the Juice - Single by Quan Da Don

I Got the Juice - Single by Quan Da DonAlbum · 2018 · 1 Song. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Try it free.I was born and raised in Harvest, AL and started making music in 2013. I was motivated by one of my cousins to start rapping, and realized I had a passion for Rap/HipHop music. My sound is different, it's about me and where I came from. Most of all, it's about where I'm headed. My family and life…See More
Jun 12
magassia promotions posted a blog post

New Single Always Major (audio) by B.Eveready

Born and bred in Boston, now residing in Baltimore, B.Eveready draws inspiration from wide-ranging influences, from Hip-Hop greats like Nas and B.I.G., to soul legends like Stevie Wonder, James Brown and Marvin Gaye, and everything in between. With family roots in Barbados as well, his music melds the hood and posh places. Committed to excellence, and meticulous about the music he makes, newcomers can reference Jay-Z, Common, Gangstar, Tupac, Wu Tang, The Roots, Kanye West, and Black Star…See More
Jun 6
Alexey Izvalov posted a video

Three Worlds of Steampunk Idle Spinner Gameplay Workshop Clockwork City Floating Islands

Game will have 3 worlds after the 1st October: Workshop, Clockwork city and Floating Islands. Explore steampunk universe in Steampunk Idle Spinner Get the ga...
Jun 5
Alexey Izvalov is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jun 4
Charity Winiarski commented on Lia Keyes's page SPREAD THE WORD
Jun 2
Charity Winiarski posted photos
Jun 2
Profile IconDustin Smith, Charity Winiarski and magassia promotions joined S.W.A.G
Jun 1
Profile IconJoshua Mason and Luke Lee joined S.W.A.G
Feb 5

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2018   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service