I've been intrigued by Patreon for a while now.  An ongoing crowdfunding site which rewards creators for their output?  What's not to like?  So last November I decided to start my own journey on it and began to serialise my novel Brood Parasites. 

We're a way in now and I'm happy with the progress.  If you have a minute please feel free to go have a read and let me know what you think. It's free to read for the HTML text, and I've even begun an audio version for those who like that kin fo thing (I know I do).

So yes, please, if you rad and like, or even don't, let me know! And if anyone considering Patreon has any question fire them my way.

Michael

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So yesterday I completed the audio version of chapter two and uploaded it to Youtube.  Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDy_cYmnqXk&feature=youtu.be

As an incentive to generate backers I'm only going to release every fourth audio chapter or so on youtube from now on, or when a new POV character pops up.  I'll see how it goes and report back.

So I just put chapter six up for free for one and all, and backers just got access to chapter seven on their ereader of choice.

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2017   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service