GENERAL (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE STEAMFUNK MOVEMENT!

THE STEAMFUNK MOVEMENT What is a Movement? Defining what, exactly, a movement is can be problematic.  It is not a political party or inter…

Started by Balogun Ojetade

0 May 13, 2012

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF STEAMPUNK: Personality Types and Temperaments and Archetypes, oh my!

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF STEAMPUNKPersonality Types and Temperaments and Archetypes, oh my!  Speculative fiction in general – and Steampunk in par…

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

EVERYBODY WAS STEAM-FU FIGHTING! Steampunk Martial Arts!!

Steampunk and martial arts sites are abuzz with news of the upcoming release of Tai Chi 0 – the latest martial arts feature film from the H…

0 Apr 26, 2012

LOOKIN’ FOR THE PERFECT BEAT THROUGH BRASS GOGGLES? The Marriage of Steampunk and Hip Hop!

LOOKIN’ FOR THE PERFECT BEAT THROUGH BRASS GOGGLES? The Marriage of Steampunk and Hip Hop!   George Clinton…Bootsy Collins…Flavor Flav. Do…

0 Apr 24, 2012

Steam Clock

I was wondering if anyone has ever written a novel where its Steampunk vs Clockpunk.

Started by Xeno Gilder

2 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

two book ideas

ok has anyone heard of sandle punk i have been told it is sub genre of steam punk which if is what i think it is then it fits into my alt h…

Started by saeed sabbagh

0 Nov 13, 2011

Literary Opportunity - Steampunk Library Workshop

Greetings!   I've lately been corresponding with a lovely librarian from Missouri concerning a paranormal workshop for librarians and educa…

Started by Lia Habel

2 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Lia Habel

Steampunk Bookcover Art

I know that unless you self-publish, authors rarely get to decide what their books look like, so I thought it might be fun to pose the ques…

Started by Christopher Paul

13 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Stephen Swartz

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Matt Knowles is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jul 20
Lia Keyes posted a status
"Feeling grateful to Bill Bodden, who has donated to keep https://steampunkwriters.ning.com/ online for another year! Thank you so much, Bill!"
Jun 13
"Delighted to announce that https://steampunkwriters.ning is now SSL certified. #steampunkchat"
Jun 6
"Huge thanks to Gaslamp Used Books for their donation towards keeping SWAG online! You're amazing!"
Jun 5
"Thanks to donations from angels like Shirley Hailstock, we are looking healthier this evening than we did this morning. Hugs to Shirley!"
Jun 5
"Huge thanks to Scott Kinkade for his donation towards SWAG's continuation! Huge hugs to you!"
Jun 5
"We're still in need of donations to enable necessary updates to the site to improve your experience here. Any & all donations are valuable!"
Jun 5
"Thank you, Jon Decker, for your extremely generous donation, which will keep SWAG going!"
Jun 5

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2019   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service