LITERATURE (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which magazines/publications accept submissions for steampunk short stories?

Title says it all really, I'm wondering where an aspiring steampunk author can see examples of short fiction and can submit my own efforts…

Started by Peter Francis

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Michael Grey

STEAMPUNK COMICS - a list

Do have any favorite Steampunk comic books?An obvious one to get us started is the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Alan Moore. A lot o…

Started by Lia Keyes

7 Jun 6, 2011

Hypatia / short extract on figment.com

If anyone is interested, I've posted on Figment.com a very short piece from a story that I'm working on. It's effectively a character sketc…

Started by D. L. Major

0 Apr 19, 2011

Journal of Neo-Victorian Studies

The Journal of Neo-Victorian Studies had an entire issue dedicated to steampunk (Vol. 3, No. 1, 2010). All the articles are available for f…

Started by Michal Wojcik

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Helen Ryan

Ruminations on the Steampunk Nation

Why Steampunk?   The original punk culture of the late 60s and 70s introduced the punk label as an identifier for dissidents fighting again…

Started by Ettrick

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Ettrick

Article: Verne Among the Punks

by Howard V. Hendrix Abstract "Much of the critical discussion of the steampunk school in English-language science fiction and science fan…

Started by Lia Keyes

0 Nov 14, 2010

Steampunk Book Signing

Hi. We will be reading/signing our new steampunk fantasy The Greyfriar: Vampire Empire Book 1 at Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill, NC. Saturday…

Started by Clay and Susan Griffith

0 Nov 14, 2010

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

L.S. Kilroy is now friends with Bill Tillman and Tim Campbell
Apr 16
Stewart J Breier added a discussion to the group AIRSHIP ADVENTURERS
Thumbnail

The Azure Cat

I'm in because I drew blueprints for a water ship / aerial / spacecraft, It runs on steam, and utilizes a mechanical energy storage and generation device.Within the vessel is a garden, for entirely self-contained food.The one aspect I haven't entirely worked out is H2O generation, i.e. fuel, or perpetual fuel.The ship also has a gamer's deck, in the event things get dull, or the moment strikes.Happy Sailing,SJSee More
Apr 3
Stephanie Kato and Clay Davis are now friends
Apr 3
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with Legend of Everett Forge author, Scott Wilke
"Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with The Legend of Everett Forge author Scott Wilke, conclusion, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/interview-104-wilke-4/"
Mar 30
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with Legend of Everett Forge author, Scott Wilke
"Airship Ambassador Interview #104 with The Legend of Everett Forge author Scott Wilke, part 3, https://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/interview-104-wilke-3/"
Mar 29
Clay Davis liked Lia Keyes's page SPREAD THE WORD
Mar 29
Clay Davis liked Maeve Alpin's profile
Mar 29
Clay Davis liked Maeve Alpin's discussion A Texas setting for Westernpunk
Mar 29

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2017   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service