Davide Mana's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm happy to report that my alternate history short story "La regina dei pirati di A…"

Davide Mana replied Feb 8, 2011 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

"I'm arranging my real life/real job calendar as best as I can, so that I'll have a f…"

Davide Mana replied Jan 8, 2011 to Call for Submissions: Steampunk Shakespeare Anthology!

25 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Helen Ryan

"Michael Moorcock's Nomad of the Time Streams trilogy is the thing that set in motion…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 31, 2010 to FAVORITE STEAMPUNK BOOKS?

24 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Gerard Quinn

"Another good steampunk western that got cancelled too soon was "Legend", starring Ri…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 29, 2010 to STEAMPUNK FILMS

40 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Adam J. Whitlatch

"It's in French, but well worth checking out: Hauteville House, by Fred Duval, Thierr…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 19, 2010 to STEAMPUNK COMICS - a list

7 Jun 6, 2011

"Anachronism can be  powerful tool for steampunk, if used right, and might be one of…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 14, 2010 to DEFINING ELEMENTS OF A STEAMPUNK NOVEL?

20 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Ryan Black

"I'm pretty far from London.As I mentioned elswhere, I'm writing a series of stories…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 14, 2010 to Is Victorian London The Only Possible Setting for a Steampunk Novel?

34 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Lia Keyes

"The thing is part of a cycle of five seminars on visual arts and literature - especi…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 13, 2010 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014

"A series of stories set on Mars in the 1860s, featuring a number of historical and l…"

Davide Mana replied Dec 13, 2010 to WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

166 Sep 17, 2014

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Matt Knowles is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jul 20
Lia Keyes posted a status
"Feeling grateful to Bill Bodden, who has donated to keep https://steampunkwriters.ning.com/ online for another year! Thank you so much, Bill!"
Jun 13
"Delighted to announce that https://steampunkwriters.ning is now SSL certified. #steampunkchat"
Jun 6
"Huge thanks to Gaslamp Used Books for their donation towards keeping SWAG online! You're amazing!"
Jun 5
"Thanks to donations from angels like Shirley Hailstock, we are looking healthier this evening than we did this morning. Hugs to Shirley!"
Jun 5
"Huge thanks to Scott Kinkade for his donation towards SWAG's continuation! Huge hugs to you!"
Jun 5
"We're still in need of donations to enable necessary updates to the site to improve your experience here. Any & all donations are valuable!"
Jun 5
"Thank you, Jon Decker, for your extremely generous donation, which will keep SWAG going!"
Jun 5

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2019   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service