Xeno Gilder's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Wasn't aware that I had attributed it to anyone, sorry if it came off that way. But,…"

Xeno Gilder replied May 6, 2012 to THE PSYCHOLOGY OF STEAMPUNK: Personality Types and Temperaments and Archetypes, oh my!

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Yeah it does seem like a pretty stupid critisim for something which largely doesnt e…"

Xeno Gilder replied May 4, 2012 to STEAMPUNK AMERIKKKA!

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Balogun Ojetade

"Actually its pretty easy to explain. I was on the Internet, saw the word Steampunk,…"

Xeno Gilder replied May 3, 2012 to THE PSYCHOLOGY OF STEAMPUNK: Personality Types and Temperaments and Archetypes, oh my!

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"I can honestly say that I never heard of, seen, or watched anything Steampunk before…"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 30, 2012 to THE PSYCHOLOGY OF STEAMPUNK: Personality Types and Temperaments and Archetypes, oh my!

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Yeah. Well I had an idea for my Steampunk novel concerning a world choked with steam…"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 14, 2012 to Steam Clock

2 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Just.trying.to.be.logical.with.these.things"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 14, 2012 to Please hold my hand.....My arms flailing about

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Kinda thought Id get a response with this one at least. I'm not being facetious here…"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 13, 2012 to Please hold my hand.....My arms flailing about

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Those are good resources and I will use them, but I meant the car itself. Im pretty…"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 10, 2012 to Describing the Model E steam car in Steampunk

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"I heard someone mention that here, not sure. I think they posted some checklists and…"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 2, 2012 to How do I write Steampunk

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

"Those are a few of the things the story will deal with,the rest is a secret at this…"

Xeno Gilder replied Apr 2, 2012 to Done and Done

9 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Xeno Gilder

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Matt Knowles is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jul 20
Lia Keyes posted a status
"Feeling grateful to Bill Bodden, who has donated to keep https://steampunkwriters.ning.com/ online for another year! Thank you so much, Bill!"
Jun 13
"Delighted to announce that https://steampunkwriters.ning is now SSL certified. #steampunkchat"
Jun 6
"Huge thanks to Gaslamp Used Books for their donation towards keeping SWAG online! You're amazing!"
Jun 5
"Thanks to donations from angels like Shirley Hailstock, we are looking healthier this evening than we did this morning. Hugs to Shirley!"
Jun 5
"Huge thanks to Scott Kinkade for his donation towards SWAG's continuation! Huge hugs to you!"
Jun 5
"We're still in need of donations to enable necessary updates to the site to improve your experience here. Any & all donations are valuable!"
Jun 5
"Thank you, Jon Decker, for your extremely generous donation, which will keep SWAG going!"
Jun 5

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2019   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service