Darke Conteur's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Right now I'm in the middle of my paranormal series, and am editing the first book i…"

Darke Conteur replied Feb 17, 2014 to Struck with Writer's Block? How Do You Cope?

7 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

"Yes to all of your questions. I love writing short stories, and have had a few publi…"

Darke Conteur replied Feb 13, 2014 to Novelists versus Short Story Writers

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Darke Conteur

"I don't get writer's block, more of a writer's barrier. I can see where the story ne…"

Darke Conteur replied Feb 13, 2014 to Struck with Writer's Block? How Do You Cope?

7 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Philip Allan Brian Drew

"There are several Indie publishers who like Steampunk as well. You might look into t…"

Darke Conteur replied Jan 22, 2014 to Publishers of Steampunk works?

6 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by AJ Sikes

"No, I'm sorry. I was invited through Facebook. :(  "

Darke Conteur replied Oct 20, 2013 to Expanding Steampunk into a new category.

7 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jon Hartless

"Yes, I think she was talking about just the short stories, but I'm not completely su…"

Darke Conteur replied Oct 20, 2013 to Expanding Steampunk into a new category.

7 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jon Hartless

"Greeting! My apologies for such a late reply. Welcome to the site!"

Darke Conteur replied Oct 6, 2013 to The Pat O'Malley Historical Steampunk Mystery Trilogy

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Jim Musgrave

"Mr. Tyler is on the button about this. If you want to pursue a Traditional publishin…"

Darke Conteur replied Aug 22, 2013 to Question? Writing a story via blogging, Good idea or bad?

10 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by M. Morria Nickles

"Good afternoon, sir! Thank you for your reply. Steampunk has taken over my Muse as w…"

Darke Conteur replied Aug 22, 2013 to *waves* Howdy!

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Blimprider

"Are you planning on publishing it in the future? I had a friend who put chapters of…"

Darke Conteur replied Aug 22, 2013 to Question? Writing a story via blogging, Good idea or bad?

10 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by M. Morria Nickles

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

Matt Knowles is now a member of S.W.A.G
Jul 20
Lia Keyes posted a status
"Feeling grateful to Bill Bodden, who has donated to keep https://steampunkwriters.ning.com/ online for another year! Thank you so much, Bill!"
Jun 13
"Delighted to announce that https://steampunkwriters.ning is now SSL certified. #steampunkchat"
Jun 6
"Huge thanks to Gaslamp Used Books for their donation towards keeping SWAG online! You're amazing!"
Jun 5
"Thanks to donations from angels like Shirley Hailstock, we are looking healthier this evening than we did this morning. Hugs to Shirley!"
Jun 5
"Huge thanks to Scott Kinkade for his donation towards SWAG's continuation! Huge hugs to you!"
Jun 5
"We're still in need of donations to enable necessary updates to the site to improve your experience here. Any & all donations are valuable!"
Jun 5
"Thank you, Jon Decker, for your extremely generous donation, which will keep SWAG going!"
Jun 5

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2019   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service