All Discussions Tagged 'book' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join the CWC and Help Write a Collaborative Steampunk Novel Starting in December!

The Collaborative Writing Challenge (CWC) coordinates novels that are written together by dozens of authors. Unlike other collaborations,…

Started by Alison Weaverdyck

0 Sep 28, 2016

New Novel, Grigory's Gadget, to be published in March! ARCs available if interested

Hello all! I'm getting ready to publish my debut novel, Grigory's Gadget - Book 1 of the Gaslight Frontier Series! It's currently available…

Started by E. A. Hennessy

3 May 14, 2016
Reply by E. A. Hennessy

ONE SMOKING HOT FAIRY TAIL now out in paperback!

Hi all, Proud to announce a new release! America’s population is slowly dying due to an epidemic, and Alexander, an ancient, immortal s…

Started by Kevin James Breaux

0 Apr 9, 2016

Free steampunk novel giveaway

Hi everyone,I'm really excited about this. I'm giving away free, no obligation copies of my steampunk novel Discovering Aberration. Why am…

Started by S.C. Barrus

0 Jun 5, 2014

Pat O'Malley Gets Steampunk'd

If you wish, you can read an advance copy of Steam City Pirates that's now up at NetGalley.  Any feedback or (gasp!) reviews are appreciate…

Started by Jim Musgrave

0 Nov 14, 2013

Midway Between Heaven & Hell Released

I just released a suspenseful Victorian era short story about blackmail, love, death and revenge called Midway Between Heaven & Hell. …

Started by S.C. Barrus

0 Feb 13, 2013

Interview: James P. Blaylock / The Aylesford Skull

One of the first writers to be identified as "steampunk" -- James Blaylock -- has a new book out this month called The Aylesford Skull, and…

Started by Paul Marlowe

0 Jan 24, 2013

Interview: Writers Wednesday presents Maeve Alpin

Writer's Wednesday interview of Steampunk  author, Maeve Alpin per her new release Conquistadors In Outer Space   http://sonnetodelldustyp…

Started by Maeve Alpin

0 Jan 16, 2013

Ether Frolics Released

My short story collection Ether Frolics: Nine Tales from the Etheric Explorers Club came out this month.    It's a collection of nine stori…

Started by Paul Marlowe

3 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Paul Marlowe

The Court of the Air

I picked up a paperback copy of Steven Hunt's 'The Court of the Air' over the weekend, and I've spent the last four days reading it. It's o…

Started by Helen Ryan

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Helen Ryan

RSS

SWAG Support Fund

Visit us on:

TWITTER                          TUMBLR

FACEBOOK                 

GOOGLE+                       

Latest Activity

David Grimsby posted videos
Aug 13
Profile IconSarah Jayne Mercado, Tyler Tork and David Grimsby joined S.W.A.G
Aug 13
Michal Wojcik and Kevin Steil are now friends
Aug 5
Bill Tillman shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 18
Michael Tierney posted a blog post

The Secret Notebook of Michael Faraday, my second novel in the Airship Flamel Advenstures Series is now available!

The book is a prequel to my first novel To Rule the Skies, although I think of it more as just coming first chronologically.  It follows the main character from my previous novel, Nicodemus Boffin, from his boyhood to about a decade before the events in To Rule the Skies.The synopsis:Nicodemus Boffin, a uncommonly clever boy…See More
Jul 13
Clay Davis liked Stephanie Kato's discussion New to S.W.A.G
Jun 21
Kevin Steil commented on Kevin Steil's blog post Airship Ambassador Interview #105 with Caress author, Eli Easton
Jun 19
Kevin Steil posted a blog post
Jun 18

Click here for SWAG badges for websites

Small Press, Indie & Anthology Covers

© 2017   Created by Lia Keyes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service